Let us know how we can help you better plan your Hawaiian Vacation by filling out the details in the following form.
One of our rental specialists will be in touch with you shortly with a customized quote, or to answer any questions you may have about our available properties.
Who say's you can't have a great show for free? Each Friday evening just after the sun goes down, look out towards the ocean near the Hilton Hawaiian Village, and get ready to view one of the best events here in Honolulu.
1) Well of course some of the best places to watch are right from our own properties at Trump Tower Waikiki. The shot above is courtesy of one of our very own guests at unit 2409. They enjoyed the show while sitting out on their private balcony of our specacular 3 bedroom unit. Other Hawaii 5-0 units where you can enjoy the show from are our deluxe studio on the 15th floor, and our 2 bedroom and den units on the 27th and 28th floor. Call us at 808.924.5050 so we can help you find just the right spot for the show.
2) Head down to the beach! Grab your beach towel and head down to the water's edge for a romantic spot to cuddle up and enjoy. Fort DeRussy beach park is just 100 yards away, so grab your guy or gal and head on down.
3) What could be better than this free show? Fireworks with a Mai Tai! Head down to Duke's Waikiki, grab yourself one of their delicious frozen cocktails, and get ready for the magic.
4) For those of you staying at our Ala Moana Hotel property, take s stroll down to Magic Island for a different perspective on the action. Relax on one of the park benchs for the show, then stop at the mall on your way home for some retail therapy and dinner.
5) And the BEST place to watch the show. IN THE OCEAN! Summer time brings the south shore swells and the long days. Grab a board and paddle out for a late afternoon surf. If you stay out long enough, the fireworks go off just as you are paddling in through the twilight. Or, for those of you scared of creature that go "Boo!" in the dusk waters, there are a variety of sunset sails in the area.
Whatever you decide to do, just don't find yourself indoors, and you will be sure to have a great memory to keep for life!